Monthly Memberships Freeze & Cancellation Policy
- The membership absence from classes are non-refundable.
- Members can freeze membership for a minimum of 30 days or a maximum of 90 days in any calendar year.
- The membership freeze process fee will be waived for the first time but $15 maintenance fee will be charged monthly during the freeze time.
- All memberships cancellations require a 15-day written notice before the next billing date. Please send an email to [email protected] to notify the management.
- The member will be required to make any scheduled payments that are due within the 15 days notice to cancel.
- After cancel the membership and subsequently decide to re-join, you will be offered the same rate, terms and conditions as any other new client.
Pre-Paid Membership Policy
- This membership is a PREPAID membership begins on the sale date.
- Prepaid membership fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Prepaid membership does not automatically renew.
- Prepaid memberships can’t be frozen or suspended for any reason.
- Prepaid memberships can’t be converted to monthly payment.
Workshops & Events Cancellation Policy
- Workshops and events could occasionally be canceled by the studio. If your event is canceled you will be notified by email, and you will receive a full refund.
- Workshop and events cancellations require 15 days prior written email notice [email protected] before the workshop or events takes place.
- Cancellation requests with less than 15 days notice is non-refundable.
- Absence or late to a workshop or event is non-refundable.
Class Package & Private Session Policy
- Group Class Pass package are non refundable, non-extendable but shareable to others.
- Please always check the expiration date / left over classes before and after your class.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy for private session.
- Full payment will be charged if you cancel a private session with less than 24 hour notice.
- If you are late for a private class, the class will end at the original scheduled time.